It is perfect choice before fried potatoes especially for those whose digestive system needs a bit of support.
- 3-4 middle potatoes (1 potatoe for 1 serving), I usually take idaho popatoes, but any other type will work just fine
- 1/3 milk, any kind you like
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to prepare, step-by-step instructions:
- Wash, skin and dice potatoes and put them to the cooking pot filed with cold water. Put the pot on the burner on moderate heat.
- Once water starts boiling, salt it and put a lid on. You may need to decrease heat if water bubbls too much. Let popatoes to boil till it become soft. You can check softnes by piersing it with a knife or fork, if it goes thrugh easy – your potatoes are ready. Turn the burner off, remove liquid from the pot with a help of lid.
- Add butter to the pot. Use masher on potatoes till you get homogeneous puree.
- Warm up milk. You can use microwave for it. Add a bit of warmed up milk to the pot with mashed potatoe and continue mashing potatoes. Continue adding milk and mashing till your puree gets a consistence you like.
- Potatoes puree is ready!