Nice and quick recipe for simple sauce to serve with seafood: crab legs, mussels, clams, lobsters, etc.
You can use use fresh garlic or garlic powder, as well as fresh lemon or lemon juice, whatever is at your disposal.
When served, make sure it can be kept warm enough to prevent butter from thickening.
- 3/4 of butter stick
- 2 garlic cloves (can be replaced with garlic powder)
- Thick slice of lemon
- Ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt to taste (optional)
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: if you use salted butter you can skip on salt, unless you like sauce to be more salty than the butter is:
- Melt butter in microwave, peel and press both garlic cloves in:
- Squeeze juice from the lemon slice:
- And add salt (or skip on it if butter is salty enough):
- Season with black pepper to taste:
- And mix:
- Serve in warmed up dish (or a dish which can be kept warm so butter doesn’t thicken; goes good with any kind of seafood crab legs, mussels, clams, lobsters, etc: