Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce for SeafoodJanuary 26th, 2013 in Sauces & Dips & Spreads by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 15min
Nice and quick recipe for simple sauce to serve with seafood: crab legs, mussels, clams, lobsters, etc.
You can use use fresh garlic or garlic powder, as well as fresh lemon or lemon juice, whatever is at your disposal.
When served, make sure it can be kept warm enough to prevent butter from thickening.
- 3/4 of butter stick
- 2 garlic cloves (can be replaced with garlic powder)
- Thick slice of lemon
- Ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt to taste (optional)
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: if you use salted butter you can skip on salt, unless you like sauce to be more salty than the butter is:
- Melt butter in microwave, peel and press both garlic cloves in:
- Squeeze juice from the lemon slice:
- And add salt (or skip on it if butter is salty enough):
- Season with black pepper to taste:
- And mix:
- Serve in warmed up dish (or a dish which can be kept warm so butter doesn’t thicken; goes good with any kind of seafood crab legs, mussels, clams, lobsters, etc:
If it’s possible can you write Nutrition Facts of every recipe. thank you
I honestly don’t know how one would go about figuring out nutritional facts for a homemade food, otherwise I would do it…
Nadera ..Your so ridiculous you need to get a life…
I had whole year to learn that I actually can figure out nutritional facts of homemade food based on the ingredients.
Well, maybe not all of them, but at least main things. Now I just need to figure out where to get time to go and do it for all of 300+ recipes I have on the website currently…
Does somebody have a time machine? 🙂