Creamy Fusilli Pasta with Broccoli and CheeseApril 26th, 2014 in Main Dishes, No-meat, Pasta by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 45min
Easy recipe to do fusilli pasta cooked with cream, broccoli and cheese.
I used italian blend cheese mix, but I think other cheese or cheeses will work as well.
As well as other kind of pasta, fusilli seemed like one of the choices, others will work good too.
Just cook pasta to your liking (or/and according to the package instructions until al dente).
- Fusilli pasta for two portions
- Water for boiling
- 1 broccoli crown
- 1-1.5 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese, italian blend
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Bring water to boil, salt it to taste, pour fusilli pasta in and cook until ready (follow instructions on the package), 10-15 mins:
- When pasta is cooked to your liking, pour it to the colander, drain all liquid and set aside:
- Pour cream to the pot, put pot over moderate heat:
- Separate broccoli crown into smaller florets, dice step pieces, add broccoli to the pot, cook broccoli to your liking (less if you like it crunchy, or more otherwise):
- Add cooked fusilli to the pot:
- Season with ground black pepper and mix:
- Add all cheese:
- Mix, turn heat off:
- And serve:
View all comments