Pork roast by this recipe usually turns out juicy and flavored. It is nice dinner dish, can be served warm or cooled down; leftovers are good for sandwiches.
It takes about an hour to cook from beginning till end. It is very easy to prepare recipe. Apart of main ingredients, which are mainly pork and garlic, you will also need a sheet of cooking foil.
Tastes good accompanied by dry red or rose wine.
- Piece of pork loin rost (boneless) about 1.5lb
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp pf ground pepper
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: apart of pork, garlic and spices you will also need cooking foil and baking pan:
- Preheat oven to 355F. Peel garlic gloves of their skin and slice them along the long side into 5-6 pieces each:
- Now you need to stuff meat with garlic; for that take a small knife and pierce not deep hole in the pork piece:
- Insert a piece of garlic into the hole you made:
- Stuff the rest of the garlic evenly from all sides of the meat piece:
- Rub meat with salt and ground black pepper from all sides evenly and also season it with ground coriander. Get a piece of cooking foil big enough to wrap around the meat and put meat in the middle of it:
- Pull top and bottom sides of the foil together and fold:
- Then pull left and right sides together and fold, make sure there is no holes in the foil wrap; move meat to the baking pan and put into preheated oven (355F) for about 2 hours (if you cook bigger piece of pork you need increase cooking time to make sure it is well-done, there should not be pink inside when you cut cooked pork):
- Take pan out of the oven, let it cool a bit and carefully unfold the foil (it can still be hot so use oven gloves or something similar):
- Slice meat into portion pieces (or serve in whole piece with fork and knife, so everybody can cut a piece for themselves):
- Serve pork roast warm with your choice of a side dish: