Somehow I never roasted a pork tenderloin until about month ago. And now once I tried, I can’t stop doing it.
Not only it is very easy and fast to cook, but it also turns out very delicious and tender, and spices can be varied to whatever you like.
You can use pretty much any ready-to-use pork meat rub here. Sometimes I do, and other times I make my own, see list of spices in the recipe.
- 2lbs pork tenderloins (2 pieces 1lb each)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt to taste
- A bit of olive oil
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a bowl combine spices (garlic powder, dried oregano, ground cumin, ground coriander, dried thyme) and salt:
- With dry hands rub the spices into tenderloins, pressing, so the seasoning sticks to the meat:
Warm up large skillet over medium-high heat with a bit of olive oil. Then fry each tenderloin from all sides until colored entirely to sear juices in, use tongs to turn the meat:
- Transfer meat to a baking pan sprayed with oil, then put pan into the warmed up oven:
- After 20-25 mins (or when meat reaches 160F temperature inside) take pan out:
- Slice meat up and serve: Enjoy!