Quick to make and simple salad with chicken meat and tomatoes seasoned with mayo and garlic.
Tomatoes will produce juice after cutting, so it is better to assemble this salad right before you plan to serve it.
A lot in this salad will depend on how tasty tomatoes are, so pick good and ripe ones.
- 0.5lb of chicken breast meat
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove
- Small bunch of fresh parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayo (or more to taste)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: rinse tomatoes, parsley and chicken:
- Bring a pot of water to boil, salt taste, add chicken breast in and boil until cooked through (15-20 mins), then take out, and put on a plate to cool down:
- Once cooled down, dice chicken and move it to a mixing bowl:
- Slice each tomato in half, slice stem part off and dice tomatoes into pieces of similar size as chicken:
- Chop parsley and add it to a bowl to tomatoes and chicken:
- Peel garlic and press it:
- Add mayo:
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste:
- Mix and serve right away: