Artistic twist on rosemary baked potatoes: thin sliced, nicely spiced and powdered with a bit of parmesan.
It is easier to guess what size of pan to use and how much potatoes to use if you measure pan by placing potatoes in and adjusting amount of potatoes to fit in neatly prior to cooking.
Use potatoes of the same size to ensure they cook evenly.
For more consistent results and speed – use mandoline for slicing potatoes.
- About 3lb of potatoes
- 0.33 cups of parmesan
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1.5 tsp of salt
- 0.5 tsp of pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of butter
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Pour rosemary, salt and pepper to a big bowl:
- Press garlic in:
- Add melted butter:
- And olive oil:
- And mix:
- Warm up oven to 375F. Peel and slice potatoes in circles:
- Mix potato slices with oil and herb mix:
- Arrange potato slices vertically side to side in the baking pan:
- Put baking pan to the oven for 1 hour, then take it out, powder potatoes with parmesan:
- Put pan back to the oven and bake for 15-20 mins more (may do last 1-2 mins on broil to color):
- Take pan out from the oven and serve: