Cheese Balls AppetizerFebruary 12th, 2011 in Appetizers & Snacks by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 30min
Cheese, clove of garlic, a bit of mayo, shredded coconut and about 20 mins of time it is all you need to prepare cheese balls appetizer.
Cheese goes great with wine. So cheese balls are great for wine tasting or wine party.
Cheese balls are finger food and can be served as is or on crackers.
- About 3/4 lb of cheese
- 1/2 of garlic clove
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cups of shredded coconut
- Salt to taste
- Paprika (optional)
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: I used russian cheese, but I think other type will work as well:
- Shred cheese on small slots of grater:
- Peel garlic, press it to the bowl:
- Add mayonnaise:
- Add salt to taste (if needed), you can also season mix with dash of paprika if you like, then mix everything with spoon:
- Scoop a bit of cheese mix with teaspoon and form small cheese ball using hands:
- Then roll prepared cheese ball in shredded coconut:
- Repeat for the rest of cheese mix and serve as appetizer or snack:
I cant stop enjoying your recipes. Cudos to you for preparing such delicious food with not necessarily 20 thousand ingredients, like we are used to see in most of the cooking web pages. I love your carrot and garlic salad too. Really homemade meals. And healthy too.
Thank you for your kind words! Carrots and garlic salad is one of my favorites too 🙂