Ham Rolls With Fresh Carrot StuffingJanuary 26th, 2009 in Appetizers & Snacks by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 20min
Got ppl coming over in a 20 mins and got nothing to bite? Make a ham rolls stuffed with fresh carrot & garlic salad.
Easy and fast! Tastes better when accompanied by beer and TV.
- 3-4 middle size fresh carrots
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Salt by taste
- 7-10 not thin slices of ready to eat ham (you may use turkey or chicken breast slices, smoked, roast or baked, any kind you like more).
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare Fresh Carrot & Garlic Salad like it is described here:
- Put one slice of ham on a desk, spread carrot & garlic salad in thick layer over the ham using a small spoon:
- Roll the ham up:
- Repeat for Steps 2-4 for all ham slices you have:
I prefer to cut each roll into 2-3 pieces (depending on the ham size) small enough to eat without biting. Put cut roll pieces on the plate and decorate with cheese, olives or whatever you have:
I made this for Christmas Eve & served it with little pumpernickel bread slices. It was delicious! Definitely going to make it again. All the recipes here are so interesting.
Feel free to rate the recipe on top of the page, where stars appear!
Had a Father’s Day dinner last night making only recipes from this site…outstanding! My husband actually made the ham roll ups and they were a big hit. My dad said the dinner tasted like the food his mother used to cook…best compliment, seeing as she was Slavic☺️
Thanks for trying, I am glad you and your family liked it 🙂
every recipe on this blog is so inviting to try and make it, enough said. I will just find the ‘suggest’ button so my sister can enjoy it too.
There is a +1 button for google+ which will help you share it on google, I seems can’t find a way to make it work for facebook, their “like” button breaks the website 🙁