Got ppl coming over in a 20 mins and got nothing to bite? Make a ham rolls stuffed with fresh carrot & garlic salad.
Easy and fast! Tastes better when accompanied by beer and TV.
- 3-4 middle size fresh carrots
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Salt by taste
- 7-10 not thin slices of ready to eat ham (you may use turkey or chicken breast slices, smoked, roast or baked, any kind you like more).
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare Fresh Carrot & Garlic Salad like it is described here:
- Put one slice of ham on a desk, spread carrot & garlic salad in thick layer over the ham using a small spoon:
- Roll the ham up:
- Repeat for Steps 2-4 for all ham slices you have:
- I prefer to cut each roll into 2-3 pieces (depending on the ham size) small enough to eat without biting. Put cut roll pieces on the plate and decorate with cheese, olives or whatever you have: