Fresh Carrots and Garlic SaladJanuary 25th, 2009 in Salads by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 10min
And again carrots with a lot of vitamin A and carotene. The best way to keep those nutrients from “dying” while cooking is to eat them fresh. And garlic can’t spoil it anyhow.
Enjoy Fresh Carrots & Garlic Salad as an healthy addition to your meat meals.
- 3-4 middle size fresh carrots
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Salt by taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Skin carrots and wash them in cold water:
- Grate carrots on the smallest slots your grater has:
- Grate garlic cloves on the same small slots of grater:
- Add salt and mayonnaise and mix:
- Fresh Carrots & Garlic Salad is ready! It can be served as a side dish to meat entrees or can be used to prepare great appetizers:
This recipe is excellent! Not only is it super easy to make, but it adds a nice flavor to salad. It’s also good on crackers. I have made it several times now. I rarely eat carrots, but now I will be eating them more often, thank you!
I totally agree with you about crackers 🙂 and thanks for kind words, glad you’ve liked it.