If you are looking for comfort beverage to get warm during cold winter, try spiced hot camomile tea with rum.
Cinnamon and cloves spice the tea up, lemon juice flavors it and rum adds a bit of twist to the taste just enough to help with warming process, serve it hot.
I usually drink my tea unsweetened, but if you need some sweetness use honey (preferably) or sugar to taste.
- Camomile tea bag
- About a cup of boiling water
- 0.75-1 oz of white rum
- 3 cloves
- Cinnamon stalk
- 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Lemon slice for decoration
- Sugar or honey to taste (optional)
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Add cinnamon stalk, cloves and camomile bag to tea cap:
- Add boiling water (leave some space for rest of ingredients):
- Leave tea to steep for about 5 mins:
- Then add lemon juice:
- And rum:
- If you like your tea sweet, add some sugar or honey to taste (I didn’t):
- Serve tea hot: