It is chicken time! And I think, one of the easiest ways to prepare various parts of chicken (or even chicken in a whole!) is to bake them with some spices.
Baked Spicy Chicken dish is great for the dinner: its cooking doesn’t require much of attention, which gives you time to take care of other important things :). However you will need to start cooking it in advance to let chicken soak in the sauce.
So let’s mix up some spices, garlic, mayonnaise, pour it over the chicken and bake it all together.
- 3.5-4.0lb of boneless chicken thighs (about 8 pieces)
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 tbsp of salt
How to make, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: chicken thighs can be easily replaced by wings, drumsticks, breasts or even whole chicken 🙂 (however the time for cooking needs to be adjusted in this case, also if you bake a whole chicken – don’t forget to sauce it from inside as well as from outside):
- Add paprika, ground chipotle chili pepper and salt to the bowl with mayonnaise, and mix:
- Peel garlic and mince it with a press to the sauce bowl, mix the sauce:
- Take a baking dish (or disposable baking pan). Sauce each piece of chicken from both sides and arrange them in the baking dish, if you’ve got sauce left then pour it over the chicken:
- Cover dish with a plastic wrap and leave in the cool place for about 2 hours:
- Put chicken in the oven warmed up to 350F and bake it for about 45 mins:
- Serve Spicy Baked Chicken for dinner with potato puree side or any other side dish of your choice: