Beer Pork RoastJuly 1st, 2017 in Main Dishes, Pork by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 12h
Perfect pork roast made of few ingredients: turns out juicy and tasteful. It is pretty easy to cook, doesn’t require much cooking skills if any at all.
This pork roast tastes great warm fresh from the oven, as well as cooled down. Pairs well with roasted vegetables or a salad.
Marinating will require few hours and can go over night if needed.
- 2lb pork loin
- Bottle of beer
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Mix salt, pepper and rosemary:
- Pierce pork loin in multiple places with a small knife from all sides, set it in a deep dish:
- Rub meat with pepper-salt-rosemary mix from all sides, set aside for 1-2 hours to marinate:
- Peel and slice garlic, add the dish:
- Pour beer over, just enough to cover the meat, cover dish with a lid and put to fridge for few hours to marinate (can be overnight or more):
- Warm up oven to 400F. Move meat to a baking pan, pour over marinade:
- Cover pan with foil and put into warmed up oven for an hour:
- After an hour, remove foil and continue cooking until inner temperature reaches 160F (20-40 mins, depending on the meat size). Move ready roast to a plate and set aside for few minutes to rest:
- Then slice up:
- And serve with potatoes or other vegetables:
View all comments