Salmon fried this way turns out juicy. All you need is salmon, eggs and flour to make batter. Amount of flour may vary – just add flour until batter gets desired thickness.
Fried battered salmon is a good choice for lunch or dinner; tastes good with potato as a side dish: fried or boiled.
Serve fried salmon as soon as it is cooked – it tastes better straight from the frying pan.
- 1-1.5lb of salmon fillet, boneless
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 -1/2 cup of flour
- Ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: scale fish, if needed, then rinse in cold water:
- Slice salmon in portion pieces, about ½ inch thick and about 2 inches long:
- Salt and season with pepper each slice from all sides:
- Crack eggs to a bowl, season with salt and ground black pepper:
- Beat them until homogeneous:
- Gradually mix flour in:
- Until desired thickness:
- Warm up skillet with some oil over moderate heat; dip salmon slices into batter:
- Scoop fish pieces with a spoon:
- And put them on warmed up skillet; fry until batter is colored:
- Then flip fish to other side and fry again:
- Move cooked salmon to a plate; repeat with all salmon slices:
- Serve warm with your choice of a side dish, fried potatoes are great with fried fish: