Sour Cream and Garlic DipApril 21st, 2012 in Sauces & Dips & Spreads by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 15min
If you are bored with plain sour cream for dipping, try this improvement: add garlic, fresh greens and a dash of ground black pepper and you will get the same creamy but a bit spicy dip.
It goes great for any kind of savory vegetable pancakes (potato, zucchini, cauliflower), meat or vegetable dumplings, or even like a salad dressing for fresh vegetables – tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, etc.
Prepare dip can be stored in fridge for 2-3 days, just stir it from time to time.
- 8oz of natural sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Bunch of green parsley
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Pour all sour cream into a mixing bowl, season with salt and ground black pepper:
- Rinse fresh parsley, chop it finely and add to the same bowl:
- Peel and press garlic:
- And mix:
- Set aside for 10-15 mins to infuse:
- And serve as a dip for any kind of vegetable pancakes (zucchini, cauliflower, potato), meat dumplings, potatoes, or anything else you see fit:
View all comments