Easy to do breakfast for two (or more, if needed) – omelette with sour cream seasoned with shredded cheese, chopped dill and green onions.
This omelette is good as it is, as well it can be used as a base for various stuffing.
This recipe doesn’t require flour (is gluten free); amounts of sour cream, cheese and greens can be varied to taste.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
- A stem of fresh green onion
- Several leaves of fresh dill
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: these amount are good to cook a breakfast for 2 persons, if you need more or less, just adjust amounts. If you choose to cook more you may need to use several pans:
- Crack eggs into bowl, add sour cream and season with salt to taste:
- Beat eggs and sour cream until well incorporated:
- Clean and chop green onion and dill, add to the bowl and mix:
- Warm up owen till 350F. Grease pan with butter (either melt butter and grease, or warm up pan a bit so butter can be smeared easily), pour egg mixture to the pan:
- Season with shredded cheese:
- And put to the warmed up oven for about 15-20 mins (or until ready):
- Divide in two pieces and serve warm, plain or with some stuffing: