This easy yet very tasty chicken meat roast is perfect choice for romantic or family dinner.
If you buy pre-packaged boneless skinless chicken thighs (like me) all you need to do is to arrange them in baking pan, cover with layers of pineapple chunks, bananas slices, mayo and cheese, then stick pan to the oven.
Serve hot with mashed potatoes or rice.
- 2.5lb of chicken boneless meat
- 1 cleaned pineapple (or canned one)
- 3-4 bananas
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: I used boneless skinless chicken thighs, breast meat will work as well just slice it into portion pieces, warm up oven to 375F:
- Rinse chicken meat and arrange it in single layer in a baking pan, season with salt and ground black pepper to taste:
- Slice pineapple into thin pieces, lay them into a layer on top of chicken:
- And top it with layer of sliced bananas:
- Generously dress with mayo:
- And cover with layer of shredded mozzarella cheese and put to oven warmed up till 375F:
- Roast for 40-45 mins (or less if you sliced meat thin):
- Then serve with your choice of side dish – boiled or mashed potatoes as well as boiled rice, for example: