There is more than one recipe for pancakes on this website, if you are looking for some other recipe, try here: all pancake recipes.
If you’ve got some crepes left or thinking about how to make them more tasteful and nutritious then stuff them with fresh cheese. You can prepare stuffed crepes and store them for future in the freezer. After, all you have to do to get a fresh and tasty crepe with cheese is to get it out of freezer and warm it up.
The only hassle with this recipe can be to find (or prepare) good quark-kind fresh white cheese. Try Russian, Ukrainian or Polish shop if you can’t locate it local supermarket.
Crepes with Fresh Cheese are good for breakfast or snack, also they make perfect food for kids.
- 20 fresh prepared crepes
- 1lb of fresh cheese (quark, tvorog)
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp of sugar
- 1tsp of vanilla sugar (don’t put it if you don’t like vanilla taste)
- ½ tsp of salt
How to make, step-by-step:
- Make crepes first (refer to the step-by-step crepes recipe with pictures), prepare other ingredients:
- Mash fresh cheese in a bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and an egg:
- Mix everything:
- Put a spoon of the cheese mix on the top crepe and fold a hood:
- Fold sides like it is shown on the picture:
- Fold the crepe:
- And fold it one more time:
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the filling and crepes, after you are done stuffed crepes are ready for storage: in freezer for future or just in fridge for later use:
- Next 2 complete right before serving stuffed crepes. Warm up a frying pan on the low heat with 1tbs of butter:
- And fry a portion of stuffed crepes from both sides, if you froze the crepes before keep them on the frying pan longer to fully warm them up, but make sure heat is not too high so you don’t burn them:
- Serve Crepes with Fresh Cheese with sour cream: