Pork Roast with Apples and MustardDecember 8th, 2012 in Main Dishes, Pork by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 1h 30min
This is one amazingly easy to do pork roast with apples and mustard: one and half hour from beginning to end.
Just pork loin, apples and mustard; hard sour apples will work the best for this recipe.
Serve the roast with potato side dish, boiled or baked, mashed potatoes work good too.
- 2.5lb pork loin, one piece
- 2 hard apples
- Mustard to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: sour apples will work the best here (if you can find such):
Slice pork loin into flat piece, rub with salt from both sides and tenderise:
- Skin apples and remove seeds, slice:
Stuff loin with apples and secure it with cooking twine:
- Move roll to a baking pan lined with cooking foil, spread mustard on all sides of pork roll:
- Seal foil tight and put pan to the oven warmed up to 355F for an hour and 10-20mins:
- When meat cooked, take pan from the oven, remove foil, arrange meat on a plate and slice into portion pieces:
- Serve pork roast with apples and mustard with your choice of a side dish:
View all comments