I just realized that my website doesn’t have any scrambled egg recipes published by now. So here is an attempt to fix this issue.
Obviously, this recipe is good for breakfast or brunch, or just for any time when you need to fix something to eat fast. Amount of ingredients is good for 2 portions.
You can use ham, just like I did, or canadian bacon, or hot dogs, or another kind of sausage you like. Taste will be slightly different.
- 4-5 eggs
- 2 slices of ham or hot dog or canadian bacon
- 1 firm tomato
- 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream
- Small bunch of fresh dill
- A bit of butter for frying
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: rinse tomato and fresh dill, pat them dry with paper towel:
- Start off by slicing and dicing, you will not have much time to do it while frying. So dice tomato and ham, chop dill:
- Warm up skillet over moderate heat, and add meat, fry for about 2 mins, stir from time to time:
- Add butter:
- And slices of tomato, fry tomatoes together with meat, for about a minute, stir from time to time:
- Crack eggs in:
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste:
- Add sour cream:
- And dress with chopped fresh dill:
- Using spatula scramble eggs and start mixing content of the skillet to fry it evenly:
- Until you get something like this:
- Then turn heat off and serve: