If you have more cilantro lime shrimps on your hands than you can eat or if eating them plain isn’t as exciting as it was anymore and you want to add some veggies to your diet, this salad may be an idea to try.
It doesn’t take much time to do, and is pretty easy to do: chops veggies, add shrimps and beans, dress and mix.
Cilantro lime shrimps from Costco’s will work here, or if you feel adventurous – try to prepare shrimps yourself, as I’ve described in my previous recipe, either will work for this one.
- 8oz of cilantro lime shrimps
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1.5 avocado
- 1 can of plain boiled beans (16oz)
- Bunch of fresh cilantro
- Juice of a half of lime
- Olive oil to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Dice tomatoes into bigger pieces, move them to a big mixing bowl:
- Remove liquid from beans, give them a rinse or two is needed, then drain completely and add them to tomatoes:
- Dice avocados (slice each in half, remove pit, dice inside the shell with a dull knife and then scoop out with a spoon):
- Sprinkle everything generously with lime juice:
- Add chopped cilantro:
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste and sprinkle with olive oil: English language courses online and children’s day summer camps in Kaunas, Vilnius, Klaipeda link
- Add shrimps:
- Mix everything:
- And serve: