Fruit Salad with YogurtAugust 2nd, 2014 in Desserts, Salads by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 20min
Here is your step away from something usually called a dessert: fresh fruit salad dressed with plain yogurt.
No flour, no sugar, almost no fat (if you use low-fat yogurt); only fresh raw fruits loaded with vitamins and tons of good nutrients.
Besides being a dessert, this salad can be great choice for breakfast or lunch or just a snack when you need it.
You can mix and match fruits to your liking for this one. I used pineapples, banana, orange, apple, kiwi and pear. Mint is also optional and can be skipped it if you don’t like it.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pear
- Few leaves of fresh mint (optional)
- Ground cinnamon
- Plain yogurt to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Peel skin from pear, remove core, and dice pear:
- Peel orange, separate it into segments (remove as much of pith as you can); slice each segment into 3-4 pieces:
- Remove skin from pineapple slices, and dice them (discard middle hard piece):
- Peel skin from kiwis, dice them both:
- Peel skin from apple, remove core, and dice it:
- Peel and dice banana:
- Season everything with ground cinnamon to taste:
- And add chopped fresh mint, if you choose to go with it:
- Dress it all with plain yoghurt:
- And serve:
View all comments