Radish and Cucumber SaladJune 2nd, 2018 in Salads by Julia Volhina
Total cooking time: 15min
Featuring today a recipe for pretty simple limited ingredient spring salad with radishes and cucumber.
It requires up to 15 mins to prepare. Even less if you use mandeline instead of a knife.
This salad will be a good complement for a steak or some meat and vegetable entree.
If sour cream you use is thick, you can mix it with the lemon juice first before dressing the salad, that will make mixing of salad easier.
- 1 small English cucumber
- 1 bunch of radishes (8-9 radishes)
- 2 spring (green) onions
- Fresh juice of about 1/3 of an lemon
- Bunch of fresh chopped dill
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: clean and rinse radishes, onions and dill:
- Slice cucumbers in fine circles or half circles, move the to a mixing bowl:
- Slice radishes, again in circles or half circles (whatever you prefer size-wise):
- Add thinly chopped green onions:
- Add chopped dill:
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste:
- Add sour cream:
- And squeeze lemon juice in:
- Mix everything:
- And serve:
View all comments