Need some beans in your life? Try this quick salad.
Unusual combination of crab stick, beans, eggs and greens, but very gentle taste I would say.
The combination of crab stick and eggs is something one can never be wrong with, that is if you like both eggs and crab stick of course.
This takes minutes to assemble, especially if you boil eggs in advance. If you don’t, make sure they are cooled down till room temperature before cutting them for the salad.
- 1 can of plain boiled red beans
- 1 pack (8oz) of crab stick
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 stems of green onions
- Small bunch of green dill
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mayo to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients:
- Rinse beans with water if you don’t like that gooey thing from the can (I don’t), arrange beans in the mixing bowl:
- Add chopped eggs (I use egg cutter, it is easier and faster):
- Add diced crab sticks:
- Clean and chop green onions:
- Chopped dill:
- Dress with a bit of mayo:
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste:
- And serve: