One more option for your everyday food. Healthy and tasty, and easy to make salad.
Egg & Ham Salad is perfect for breakfast or midday break food as it doesn’t contain onions.
- 0.5lb of smoked pork ham or canadian bacon (in one piece)
- 4 eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 can (15 oz) of sweet fresh cut whole kernel corn (salted)
- Fresh dill
How to make, step-by-step:
- Prepare the ingredients: cook hard boiled eggs, wash bell pepper, cucumber and fresh dill in cold water, drain water from the corn:
- Slice eggs into into big salad bowl like is shown on the picture below. I did use simple egg slicer, but you can do it with a knife as well:
- Add corn and mix:
- Slice ham into stripes and add them to the bowl:
- Slice bell pepper into stripes:
- Skin cucumber, cut it in half along the long side and slice it:
- Chop fresh dill and add to the salad bowl:
- Mix everything, salt by taste and add mayonnaise and mix again:
- The Eggs & Ham Salad is ready!