Another recipe for green beans and eggs, now in a form of egg salad with garlic and mayo.
As all foods prepared from green beans I know, it doesn’t require much time to do: about 20 mins from beginning to end or even less if you use cooked eggs and thin french green beans.
Adjust amount of garlic and mayo to your taste.
- 1lb of green beans
- 4 eggs
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- A tablespoon of butter
- Mayo to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: boil eggs hard in advance:
- Cut both tips from each beanpot, cut long ones in half, rinse:
- Bring cooking pot with water to boil, salt to taste, add beans and cook until desired crispness (depending on thickness of beans cooking make take from 5 to 10 mins):
- Put cooked beans under running cold water to cool down:
- Drain liquid using colander; warm up skillet with a tablespoon of butter over moderate heat, add green beans and fry them with butter for about 5 mins, stir occasionally:
- Move fried beans to a salad bowl, peel and press garlic:
- Peel hard boiled eggs:
- And slice them:
- Salt, if needed, and dress with mayo to taste:
- And serve: