There is more than one recipe for cutlets on this website, if you are looking for some other recipe, try here: all cutlet recipes.
Cutlets prepared of soft ground chicken meat are delicious main course dish. I have a meat grinder, so I like to grind the meat for cutlets myself. However you can also buy a ground chicken meat and just mix minced or grated onion into it instead.
Ground Chicken Cutlets taste good with steamed or sauteed vegetables, fresh vegetable salads (e.g. carrots and garlic salad or cabbage slaw) and, of course, potatoes (fried or mashed), feel free to pick up a side of your choice.
- 3.5-4.0 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 onions
- 1-2 eggs
- About 2 cups of all purpose flour
- Black pepper
- Sunflower oil
How to make, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: rinse chicken breasts in cold water, skin onions:
- Cut chicken and onions into pieces small enough for your meat grinder and grind them together:
- Add salt, black pepper and crushed eggs:
- Mix eggs in:
- Pour flour into small bowl. Ladle a bit of chicken mix with a tablespoon, dip it into the flour and form it with your hands into cutlet (if meat sticks to your hands powder them with the flour):
- Warm a frying pan with sunflower oil over the moderate heat. Put several cutlets to the warmed up frying pan and fry them over till they are ready (about 4 mins on each side). Repeat for the rest of the ground chicken mix:
- Serve Chicken Cutlets as a main course with your choice of a side dish: