Another spring-envy salad, probably not as light as one would want, mostly because of mayo. But in this one I wouldn’t suggest to replacing mayo with sour cream or yoghurt.
It doesn’t take much time to prepare, about 15 mins of mostly chopping. Boil eggs in advance, let them cool down till room temperature before adding to the salad.
Prepare this salad right before serving for best taste.
- Bunch of fresh radish
- 2-3 baby cucumbers
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 lettuce leaves
- 3 stems of green onions
- Bunch of fresh dill
- Salt to taste
- Mayo to taste
How to prepare, step-by-step:
- Prepare ingredients: rinse vegetables and herbs; boil eggs on hard:
- Slice lettuce, put to mixing bowl:
- Crean radishes, remove stems and roots, slice into circles:
- Peel shell from hard boiled eggs, slice them into circles as well (I used egg slicer):
- Remove dark green peel from cucumbers and slice them too:
- Add chopped dill and green onions, salt to taste:
- Dress with mayo:
- And mix:
- Serve fresh: